Future Plans :
1. To acquire, establish, start, aid, run, maintain or manage educational institutes, libraries for the benefit of the public.
2. To arrange and organize lectures, debates, discussions, seminars and excursions for the diffusion of knowledge.
3. To publish or cause to be published useful literatures, magazines, etc. without profit motive.
4. To study cultivate and demonstrate the art of music and dancing.
5. To promote and encourage advancement of literary, cultural, political, religious and scientific education
6. To help the needy students of all communities for the prosecution of studies.
7. To establish a charitable dispensary for the treatment of the poor and helpless persons.
8. To collect and preserve manuscripts, painting sculptures, works of art, antiquities, natural history specimens, mechanical
and scientific instruments and designs.
9. To help the aged, sick, helpless and indigent persons
10. To help to organize self-help group based program for augmentation of the livelihood opportunities
of the people at the grass root level as being beneficial to the public or to a section of public.